Spokane Pediatric Urgent Care provides medical care for urgent, same day appointments. We encourage you to establish and follow-up with your pediatric primary care provider for your ongoing healthcare needs, but we are available for extended and weekend appointments or if you are unable to be seen by your PCP.
In addition to assessing and treating common childhood illnesses, we are available for:
- Cuts and minor laceration repairs
- Sports physicals
- Childhood immunization catch-up
- Bilirubin (jaundice) check
- Daycare/school notes (as indicated)
- Infant weight check
- Rapid testing for strep, influenza, RSV, and COVID-19
- Minor dog/animal bites
- Ear aches and ear infections
- Foster care screenings
If your child has experienced a severe injury or illness, please call 911 or take them directly to Sacred Heart’s Children Hospital (emergency department).